CG Associates, a membership scheme for artists, writers and independent curators working in contemporary art, launches at Castlefield Gallery on Tues 4 Dec. CG Associates has been developed by Castlefield Gallery to support members in developing their work and careers by providing information, training, opportunities, promotion and critical dialogue.
Benefits of the scheme include:
– Opportunities to apply for three Launch Pad exhibitions a year at Castlefield Gallery.
– Access to temporary spaces via Castlefield Gallery’s New Art Spaces scheme, which offers ‘Pop-up’ project/exhibition spaces for artists and creative practitioners.
– An hour’s one-to-one advisory session with a key member of Castlefield Gallery staff.
– Access to expert professional development training and workshops, for example on pricing, copyright, selling work and web presence.
– Members’ names and a link to their website/blog listed on Castlefield Gallery website.
– Monthly CG Associates sessions, e.g. crit sessions with other CG Associates and invited artists.
Come along to the special launch event hosted by artist/curator Mike Chavez-Dawson on Tues 4 Dec, 6-8pm to find out more about the scheme, enjoy festive treats and mulled wine and experience the joys of speed networking. And, of course, you’ll be able to join – annual membership costs £60 and there is a special Early Bird offer: anyone who joins on 4 Dec will receive one month’s free membership.
To attend the launch, please register at eventbrite.com.
You will also be able to join online on 4 Dec at www.castlefieldgallery.co.uk/associates to take advantage of the Early Bird offer.