17 October 2012 / 10:30 - 17:00
Castlefield Gallery is pleased to be offering a full day workshop for artists in marketing and networking. Speakers will include James Boardwell, CEO at Folksy.com, Benny Hui, MD of Language Brand Communication Ltd and Founder of CING (The Creative Industries Networking Group), Vic Turnbull, Operations Manager at Noisefestival.com, and BAFTA award-winning filmmaker Janey de Nordwall amongst others.
The workshop will cover
• Planning and developing your brand
• Your marketing toolkit – portfolio, print, website, social media and more
• Directories, advertising and SEO – making sure people can find you
• Physical and social networking – meeting the people who can help
• Self-promotion and pitching – how to come across confidently and effectively.
This workshop is as part of a series of career development workshops by Redeye and will be presented in partnership with Castlefield Gallery, Manchester Craft and Design Centre, NOISEfestival.com and Redeye.
£40 standard, £20 Redeye members, £30 concession; Concession tickets are available to students, and the unwaged. Please bring evidence of your concession status to the event.
To purchase a standard or concessionary ticket for the workshop go to www.redeye.org.uk